On the QT
Welcome to the newest iteration of GWA's premier publication, On the QT, featuring a fresh layout, new columns and even more GWA news and updates.
In this issue
- Preview of Atlanta, site for the GWA Annual Conference & Expo with Kate Copsey
- Updates and new developments from GWA president, Kirk Brown
- Overview of GWA's strategic initiatives from GWA executive director, Maria Ungaro
- New and returning columns covering:
- Business with Melinda Meyers
- Pollinator Initiatives with Diane Blazek
- Sustainability with Anne Marie Van Nest
- Food gardening with Jim Long
- Marketing with C.L. Fornari
- Writing with Mary-Kate Mackey
- Photography with Mark Turner
- GWA Regional and Member News
- Plus much more!
GWA thanks its outstanding editorial team Editor Jo Ellen Meyers Sharp, Copy Editor Cathy Wilkinson Barash, & Graphic Designer Paul Wilson for putting together such an exciting new publication. GWA also thanks all of this issue's contributors for their excellent stories and columns.
Want to write for On the QT? Contact email@example.com for more information.
Viewing & Downloading Instructions
- To READ this issue, click here
- To DOWNLOAD this issue, select the DOWNLOAD PDF option on the left toolbar. This will also allow you to print or save the issue to your desktop
- To NAVIGATE the issue, select the PAGES OVERVIEW option on the left toolbar or use the directional arrows to the left and right of the issue to flip between pages.
- To read on your MOBILE DEVICES, click here
Are you interested in reaching GWA members? Advertising opportunities are available. To learn more, contact Ashley Hodak Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.297.2103.
Please contact us at 212.297.2198 or email@example.com.